Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set by Cuisinart
List Price : $400.00
Price Save : $117.70
Solid, riveted handles, aluminum in base for even heating.Safe for dishwasher, freezer, broiler, and oven to 550 degrees F.Classic cookware manufactured from reflect end chrome steel.8- and 10-inch skillets; 1-1/2- and 3-quart coated saucepans.3-1/2-quart sauté pan; and 8-quart coated stockpot...
Read more Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Spec
.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $134.40 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
four.2 Out Of 5 Stars (487 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen) Let me preface this evaluation with the actuality that I am Italian and raised 5 children on day by using day house-cooked foods. The kitchen is the guts of my home. So when my daughter acquired her own condominium out west and requested for a set of pots for Christmas, I wished to verify I got her a quality set that would closing her for years and yrs. I knew what I wished for her, but didn't understand which model to purchase. Non-stick was out (I have never favored it). The pots also needed to be each dishwasher/oven secure, and I needed the pot handles to be riveted into the pot. Off I went to the mall with my "specifications" in hand to take a glance at the totally different models and sets available. Boy was once I amazed at what quantity of there have been! I took my time and examined every set. Not simplest did I look at the units, however I also deal withd the sets. This is VERY essential. Many of the standard sets have been so heavy that I needed two arms to elevate the larger items, and although I may lift the smaller saucepans, I had issue tilting them to the facet to pour.
Reviews for Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen) After evaluating major cook dinnerware lines, All Clad, Emeril, Wolfgang Puck, Jamie Oliver on-line, as smartly as in main retailers, Williams Sonoma, Macy's, Linen n Things, and many others., I purchased Cuisinart's Chefs Classic set. Quality, options, and value might not be matched! The price (with free shipping), additionally included a kitchen devices set, a nice bonus.Thanksgiving used to be my large "road test". The quality is outstanding! The mirror end stainless kettles have a pleasant weight, well-fitting lids, elegant sturdy riveted handles, flat bottoms that match nicely on the burners, and stay-cool deal withs. They heat evenly. I don't like nonstick prepare dinnerware, and through including just a little water to the pan after prepare dinnering, cleanup used to be a breeze. I put all of them in the dishwasher they usually come out sparkling.
Reviews for Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen) The day after Thanksgiving, "Black Friday" is the official kick off of the Holiday shopping season. I even have never phaseicipated in this adventure, then again these 20% coupons to buy between 6AM and 11AM enticed me. I needed a model new prepare dinnerware set, considering the fact that my old pots and pans dated again to earlier than I was once born.
I am known as the "Research King" & "The Negotiator", so sure I did my homework. I was going to buy a non stick set for $300.00, then again it's a should to "feel" the set prior to buying. Is the burden even, do the covers match right - what I mean. NOTE: I cook dinner every night and have for years. I am now not a Chef, but can prepare dinner a great meal.
Right subsequent to Anolon at Macy's Dept. store, was once the Cuisinart 10 Piece Classic Stainless cook dinnerware. It appeared good, the load was once even, the lids fit nice, but why so inexpensive? I researched Cuisinart and knew it was once a just right model, so after taking phase in round with the pots and pans for 20 minutes I offered the set! So this is what I bought:
- eight" & 10" Skillet
- 1.5 QT & three QT Saucepan with covers
- three.5 QT Saute with helper handle and cover
- eight QT Stockpot with cover
FREE Gift with purchase: 2 QT Saucier
Extra Purchase: 5 1/2 QT All purpose pan with duvet.
So, all in all, I received a 13 piece set for the grand whole of: $130.75
Yes, I took benefit of a 20% coupon and then a further 10% coupon. All 13 pieces are part of Cusinarts's Cheft's Classic line.
My Experience: (Rate via college grade A through F)
* Appearance: All the items regarded nice. The set looks as if it should be worth $500.00 (Grade A )
* Weight: The weight of every piece is solid and even. An important level as a end result of I flip my meals and transfer the pans lots whereas cooking. Note: These items do now not really feel cheap. Very good solid really feel.



No comments:
Post a Comment