Danby DDW497W Dishwasher by Danby
List Price : $299.99
Price Save :
Washes as much as four same old location settings.Intensive wash cycle increases water temperature to 156.2°F (69°C).Energy Star rated.Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser.5 Wash Cycles: pre-wash, economic system, speedy, commonplace, intensive. The Danby countertop dishwasher Can wash as so much as four same old location environments; Energy megastar rated; Quick hook up with any kitchen tap; 5 wash cycles: pre-wash, economy, rapid, commonplace, intensive; Intensive wash cycle increases water Temperature to 156. 2 F (69 C); Durable chrome steel spray arm and interior; Convenient automated detergent and rinse agent Dispenser; Low water consumption 10. 4 litres all through normal cycle; and, a Quiet operation. The dishwasher dimensions are 22 7/16 inch W x 18 14/16 inchD x 17 inchH..
Read more Danby DDW497W Dishwasher
Danby DDW497W Dishwasher Spec
The Danby countertop dishwasher Can wash as much as 4 usual place surroundingss; Energy big name rated; Quick connect to any kitchen tap; 5 wash cycles: pre-wash, economy, fast, commonplace, intensive; Intensive wash cycle will increase water Temperature to 156. 2 F (69 C); Durable stainless-steel spray arm and interior; Convenient automated detergent and rinse agent Dispenser; Low water consumption 10. 4 litres right through normal cycle; and, a Quiet operation. The dishwasher dimensions are 22 7/16 inch W x 18 14/16 inchD x 17 inchH.
See More available at external websites.
2.8 Out Of 5 Stars (11 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Danby DDW497W Dishwasher Bought this in Oct 2008 and it has worked great for over a yr. Great for residences and a relationship saver.
It's now Dec 2009 and the dishwasher stopped working. Apparently, the thermostat or heater component is now not functioning correctly. We've owned this for over twelve months so we're out of doors of the guarantee; we have now to pay for phases and labor ourselves. If service maintenance costs greater than a brand new dishwasher will we prove buying this version again?. Probably.
Reviews for Danby DDW497W Dishwasher I in level of reality preferred my first non-digital Danby except the drain pump failed after a 12 months. I coudln't get any response from Danby customer carrier (I wanted a new drain pump) and stupidly not noted that and bought this digital Danby. Well, now it's spin-spray arm stopped rotating reliably after most effective a month! I don't love the reality that it is digital interface will no lengthyer assist you to alter the cycle at all. A real ache.
Reviews for Danby DDW497W Dishwasher I sold this equipment on Sep 30, 2008. The plastic fast connect section (connects hoses from laptop to faucet) broke into seven pieces on Oct 23, 2008. When I known as for a replacement part beneath their guarantee policy I used to be advised they had been on again order and anticipated supply used to be in two weeks. I requested for 2 so that the next time this flimsy phase broke I would now not have such a long "down time." I don't assume I've had enough time to charge the used to behing capabilities yet.



No comments:
Post a Comment