Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday, December 5, 2011

Cheap Thermos Stainless King SK1005MB4 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug, Midnight Blue


Thermos Stainless King SK1005MB4 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug, Midnight Blue by Thermos



Ultra-durable go back and forth mug for hot and cold drinks; 16-ounce capability.Unbreakable chrome steel interior and exterior.Stays cool to the touch with hot beverages and is condensation-free with chilly.Hand wash simplest.Leak-proof Drinklock sealing lid. The ultra-durable, leak-proof Thermos Stainless King shuttle mug options an unbreakable stainless steel inside and exterior, making it a perfect partner to be used in rough-and-tumble state of affairss the sort ofs development websites, supply work, and more. Offering a 16-ounce capability, the Stainless King options Thermos' TherMax double wall vacuum insulation that locks in temperature to protect flavor and freshness--it stays cool to the contact with sizzling beverages and is condensation-free with chilly. The contoured body is comfy to carry and matchs most vehicle drink holders. Hand wash only.. Read more Thermos Stainless King SK1005MB4 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug, Midnight Blue

List Price : $27.99
Best Price Now! : $19.41

Thermos Stainless King SK1005MB4 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug, Midnight Blue Spec

  • Ultra-durable travel mug for cold and warm beverages; 16-ounce capacity
  • Unbreakable chrome steel interior and exterior
  • Stays cool to the contact with sizzling beverages and that is condensation-free with cold
  • Hand wash only
  • Leak-proof Drinklock sealing lid



  • The Thermos brand is smartly known as the standard and efficiency leader in insulated food and beverage products. The Stainless King collection creates a brand new chapter in Thermos' storied history with a modern line that blends our newest technology with a contact of the previous. The Stainless King Food Jar has TherMax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, sizzling or cold. The unbreakable chrome steel inside and exterior preserves drink cool to the contact with scorching beverages and sweat proof with cold drinks. The Leak Proof Mug has a Capacity of 16-ounce/.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $19.41
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Macedonia
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.6 Out Of 5 Stars (624 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Thermos Stainless King SK1005MB4 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug, Midnight Blue (Kitchen) I most often pour my espresso round 7:20am and by 8:45 it's ice chilly and I by no implys end it. I even have been via countless mugs, but none maintain it heat, much less hot, for more than forty five minutes. I have been needing a mug to keep my coffee hot for most of the morning, but my spouse simply mentioned I drink it too gradual. But alongside comes this king. WOW! This mug maintains my coffee hot, and I mean piping sizzling. I have made it to 11:45 with some coffee closing and it was once nonetheless extremely popular. I wager it may stay scorching for an hour or two lengthyer, but I never make it that lengthy earlier than I finish it. And the surface of the mug is cool / chilly to the contact...you would never understand it used to be sizzling inside of.

    Additionally, I wasn't actually looking for a spill proof mug, but I really have found it to be quite handy. I simply add creamer and sweetener, put on the lid and shake it up...100% leakproof. I even lift it in my bag. I coerced my wife to take a appear at it and she might not imagine it. Needless to claim, she offered one and we have thrown out the the rest of our "wanna-be" coffee shuttle mugs. Totally worth the $$$.
    Reviews for Thermos Stainless King SK1005MB4 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug, Midnight Blue (Kitchen) Pros: Easily cleaned, maintains liquid sizzling for a lengthy time frame, durable, actually leak-proof (so far), additional capacity is superb for those of us who want quite a few espresso or tea.

    Cons: While the additional capacity is great, it necessarily implies that the container could be uncomfortable to lift for those with small fingers. It additionally lacks a handle--having one would cut again the chance of dropping it (which I did--read on).

    A note of caution: Amazon did an additionalordinarily poor job packing this merchandise, and it rolled freely around within the shipping field. As a outcome, the end used to be broken in transit. However, Amazon gave me an extra 20% off the fee of the mug, which used to be a suitable trade-off (especially taking into keep in mindation that I dropped the mug right through the first week of use and dented it!).
    Reviews for Thermos Stainless King SK1005MB4 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug, Midnight Blue (Kitchen) I've been using travel mugs for yrs now and I've had some pretty excellent ones, but I've by no implys had one who met all my standards for a smartly designed trip mug unless now. What makes this commute mug so nice (and these which were the use of travel mugs for some time will consider what I'm speaking about) is:


    - Keeps factors HOT: This is go back and forth mug 101, however no lengthyer everybody does it well. This Thermos mug preserves my espresso hot for hours! Works exceeding well.

    - Leak-Proof: This is every other large one for me and this mug is indeed leak-proof. I stuffed it up and became it the other manner up, shook it, rolled it, you title it, nothing leaked out.

    - Cleaning: First, it is dishwasher secure; this is more unusual than you could assume. Second, that you may be able to take the lid apart to get at all of the parts for cleaning so you do not get build-up in laborious to achieve nooks of the lid over time, very good! [NOTE: Paperwork that came with product stated it used to be dishwasher protected, however on Thermos's website (and Amazon product description) they namely say NOT to put their "stainless metal vacuumware" merchandise within the dishwasher and that they're NOT dishwasher secure. Not positive which is correct]

    - Lid Design & Stainless Steel Lip: The chrome steel lip for sipping is more comfortable than plastic or rubber. Also, the design of the lid assists in combating scalding scorching liquid from getting to your mouth too quick.

    - Doesn't have rubber odor: A rubbery smelling lid is a downside that is steadily lost sight of and something I in reality don't like. This Thermos mug uses plastic, stainless-steel and a rubber gasket within the lid. It would not have any smell while you drink from it, which is excellent!

    - Build quality: It's built like a tank, in actuality some may just to find it too heavy, but it's certainly well made.

    - Shape and Size: It's a sixteen oz mug, however what's good is it'll fit in a "standard cup" sized cup holder. I own a 2001 VW Passat and they are no longer known for his or her cup holders, however no problem with this mug. This, once more, is steadily lost sight of; just a actually good design.


    The simplest factor I can't comment on about this go again and forth mug is its durability over time, considering that I've only had it for a few weeks, however rather then that it's the handiest trip mug I've ever owned that met or exceeded everything on my record of what I assume "the excellent commute mug" must be.


    This trip mug might no lengthyer be for everybody.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment